TEMECULA: Disaster preparedness advice from Temecula’s Office of Public Safety

Temecula’s Office of Public Safety has provided a number of established and proven ideas for their citizens to maintain a constant state of preparedness for themselves and their families to be ready for any potential disaster. SEE RELATED: TEMECULA: In Hurricane Harvey’s wake, Temecula Citizen Corps advocates personal preparedness Register and be familiar with the Temecula Alert Emergency Notification Systems Recorded Messages […]

Read more

TEMECULA: In Hurricane Harvey’s wake, Temecula Citizen Corps advocates personal preparedness

TEMECULA — Saying, “It’s never too early to prepare for an emergency,” the City of Temecula has announced that the catastrophic events related to Hurricane Harvey have left many across the nation, as well as here locally, searching for answers and looking for the best way possible to prepare for any emergency or disaster. The tragedy that has devastated much of Texas […]

Read more

LAKE ELSINORE: Oak Grove Crossing shopping center sells for $11.6 million

LAKE ELSINORE — Hanley Investment Group Real Estate Advisors, a nationally recognized real estate brokerage and advisory firm specializing in retail property sales, recently announced that the firm represented the buyer and seller in the sale of Oak Grove Crossing, a 22,577-square-foot shopping center shadow-anchored by Target in Riverside County, Calif. Oak Grove Crossing is located at 18283 and 18285 […]

Read more

RIVERSIDE: Michaels, David’s Bridal-anchored shopping center sells for over $22 million

RIVERSIDE — Hanley Investment Group Real Estate Advisors, a nationally recognized real estate brokerage and advisory firm specializing in retail property sales, announced today that President Ed Hanley and Executive Vice Presidents Bill Asher and Kevin Fryman represented the seller in the sale of Michaels Plaza, a 62,952-square-foot, newly remodeled regional shopping center anchored by Michaels and located across the […]

Read more

SAN JACINTO: Aldi Food Market approved for development on San Jacinto Ave

SAN JACINTO — On Monday, August 21, 2017, the City of San Jacinto Planning Commission approved a proposal from Mark Development Inc. to construct a 19,056 square foot building on San Jacinto Avenue at Commonwealth to develop an Aldi Grocery Store. The project consists of building the Aldi Grocery Store along with another 6,040 square foot building for additional retail on […]

Read more

Recent life-saving actions of deputies save two different 3-year-olds

Two Riverside County Sheriff’s Deputies are being hailed as heroes after two separate recent incidents involving different 3-year-old’s, who – without the deputies’ intervention – might not be with their families to celebrate their fourth birthdays. One of the potentially deadly incidents happened in Eastvale, the other in Los Angeles. Both ended with children saved from the brink of death […]

Read more

SAN JACINTO VALLEY: 30 days on patrol with the Hemet & San Jacinto PD Sheriff’s Stations

This was a great week of back to school nights. Thank you Estudillo Elementary, Megan Cope Elementary and San Jacinto Elementary for allowing sheriff’s officials to come by and speak with parents and students about traffic safety around the schools. There was a great exchange of questions, answers and concerns. RSO/SJPD photo Riverside Mountain Rescue Unit and Desert Search and […]

Read more

RIVERSIDE: Children treated to “fly-in delivery” of new backpacks, other school supplies

RIVERSIDE — Children from the Arlanza community of Riverside received a huge surprise when they were treated to a “fly-in delivery” of backpacks filled with school supplies Friday, Aug. 1. The backpack and school supply giveaway happened at Bryant Park in Riverside. The backpacks, which were all purchased new and were still in their packages, as well as the school supplies, were purchased and […]

Read more

“4 million view milestone,” my pending move from RivCo and the future of RCNS

FIRST OF ALL…..THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO ENJOY READING MY NEWS REPORTS AND STORIES!!!! I RECENTLY HIT MY 4 MILLION “UNIQUE VIEWS” MILESTONE GOAL!!!! <<<STAND BY FOR A TINY BIT OF BRAGGING AND SELF-CONGRATULATING – LOL>>> Having just finished my 19th month after creating Riverside County News Source, it is so impossible for me to fathom having my news […]

Read more

TEMECULA: CHP announces planned school-zone traffic enforcement operation

TEMECULA – California Highway Patrol officials announced that as part of their ongoing efforts to improve pedestrian safety in Southwest Riverside County they will be conducting a traffic enforcement operation that will focus on traffic safety for pedestrians, bicyclists, and motorists on streets near Temecula area schools. The enforcement operation will take place Wednesday, May 17, at Lisa J. Mails […]

Read more
1 37 38 39 40 41 53