OP/ED: Black Lives Matter organizer’s public response to my effort to unite our community

Taken from a thread on Black Lives Matter IE Facebook page: See original article here.   ATTENTION! A WORD OF WARNING FROM BLACK LIVES MATTER IE CONCERNING SATURDAY’S PROTEST! We have already expressed concern about the apparent planned action this Saturday involving shutting down the 60 freeway. Upon further investigation, it has come to our attention that this action is […]

Read more

UPDATED: Black Lives Matter IE claims no affiliation with Saturday’s planned protest in Riverside

UPDATED: 07/14/2016 10:30 With a letter/post from Black Lives Matters member Matthew Young and my response to him. SEE ORIGINAL POST BELOW SEE ALL E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE BELOW AFTER ORIGINAL REPORT From Mr. Young: ATTENTION! A WORD OF WARNING FROM BLACK LIVES MATTER IE CONCERNING SATURDAY’S PROTEST! We have already expressed concern about the apparent planned action this Saturday involving shutting down […]

Read more

Riverside “Safe In His Arms” police memorial vandalized, suspect arrested

RIVERSIDE – Officers from the Riverside Police Department arrested a transient Friday, July 8, at about 2:15 p.m., after a witness saw the woman vandalizing the “SAFE IN HIS ARMS” police memorial monument at the Riverside Police Department’s Orange Street station, at 4102 Orange Street, in Riverside. A witness who saw the female ripping off and breaking some of the tiles […]

Read more

Hemet Police Chief Brown discusses Dallas tragedy in his message of the week

CHIEF’S HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK: Bottom line, there are no highlights in a week that ends with the assassination of 5 police officers and the attempted murder of 6 others. I’ve received dozens of messages from family, friends and strangers encouraging me to be safe and assuring me that they are praying for my safety. As much as I appreciate […]

Read more
1 43 44 45 46 47 53